Eric and Lara - my kids

Eric and Lara - my kids
Eric and Lara

09 August 2010

Marike and Johan

Marike and Johan’s wedding was definitely one of the best wedding I’ve had the honour of photographing. They are both wonderful people and you can literally see the love when they look at each other. I’m sure that they will spend many, many happy year together.
Their special day went from Durbanville, to Noordhoek, Monkey Valley, and included horses, walks on the beach and loads of fun. Below is just a little taste of the day.



They say once you have your shoe's, you are sorted.
















You may kiss the Bride

One of my favourite shots, you can see the love in the eyes!









Put your best foot forward




The galloping Bride



The end of an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment