Eric and Lara - my kids

Eric and Lara - my kids
Eric and Lara

21 July 2010

2010-07-21



Hello and welcome to my blog. Having just upgraded my website, I decided to try my hand, well fingers really, at blogging.

Since I seem to have this double life it will be a combination of my passion and my family, now don't worry that isn't as bad as it sounds. My passion, photography, sadly doesn't seem to go with the family. I have learnt the hard way it's either the camera or the kids, together it doesn't work. Well unless of course I'm taking pictures of the kids and I'm sure there will be enough of those. It helps to keep the grandparents and the rest of the distant family happy.

As you can see the kids are already claiming their spot and muscling in on the blog.






Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment